Jeffrey W. Degen, M.D.
- Nyack Hospital, Nyack ,New York
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Suffern,New York
- St. Anthony CommunityHospital, Warwick,New York
- Bon Secours Community Hospital, Port Jervis,New York
- Orange Regional Medical Center, Goshen,New York
- Helen Hayes Hospital, West Haverstraw,New York
- Orange Regional Medical Center, Middletown,New York
- Catskill Regional Medical Center, Harris,New York
- Westchester Medical Center, New York
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Newburgh, New York
- Cornwall Hospital, Cornwall, New York
Diplomate of the American Board of Neurological Surgeons, November 2006
Instructor in Neurosurgery, Westchester Medical Center
ASSOCIATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- New York State Neurosurgical Society
- North American Spine Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Rockland County Medical Society
- Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery, Georgetown University Medical Center, N.Y.C., 1993-1994
- Resident, Department of Neurosurgery, Georgetown University Medical Center, N.Y.C, 1989-1994.
- Intern, Department of Surgery, Georgetown University Medical Center, N.Y.C., 1988-1989.
- MD, Alpha Omega Alpha, Cornell University Medical College, N.Y.C., N.Y., 1998.
- A.B. Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1994.